First snow of the year in Montreal

liner33

Its not the snow that has made it slippery but ice underneath , could have been a water leak that froze or sometimes simply rain . When I was in Canada it had been very cold for a few weeks and then it warmed up and rained , the water froze on contact with the ground and everywhere was sheet ice , luckily when the sun came up it melted but the shaded areas were lethal , I stopped my van to drop someone off and as soon as it went back into drive I had no traction at all couldnt move it it just sat and span on tickover.

Shame the plough went in to the police car, it's a nice looking motor.

I think they should've gritted the road before it snowed.

A flyer came in the post the other day saying the council are no longer gritting several roads around me, so if the weather gets worse it's going to be fun and games getting up and down the hills.

You were quick off the mark it was only posted 17 hours ago !

By a channel that scrapes it content from other popular videos without attribution! I think the original is this one, 6 days old.

Possibly it was just a fluke where the snow and ice came down quicker than the gritters could get round? I'd have hoped somewhere like Canada would have been prepared for this kinda weather!

Jmaes

You were quick off the mark it was only posted 17 hours ago !

By a channel that scrapes it content from other popular videos without attribution! I think the original is this one, 6 days old.

Possibly it was just a fluke where the snow and ice came down quicker than the gritters could get round? I'd have hoped somewhere like Canada would have been prepared for this kinda weather!

Jmaes

The original was posted on facebook