BMW improve their i3.....

Tony

Yes BMW have improved their i3 with an improved battery pack which increases range and helps charge rate also. You can still have the Range Extender Model with the little petrol engine for those with range anxiety. Its also now available in the same blue as it's iconic big brother the i8.

wim says

They need to improve the looks before anything else! :who-let-rip:

post-2-0-83997200-1469609464.jpg

> http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/bmw/i3/96420/bmw-i3-94ah-electric-car-2016-review-pictures#4

I've noticed a lot of electric and hybrid cars are ugly looking, any reason for that?

It's to mark them out as something different so as to not steal sales away from normal cars. Also hippy types like to make a statement. Agreed though, in particular the new Prius is the most hideous thing on the roads!

Then Tesla came along and made them realise how stupid they've been, so watch them all slowly start to make proper electric cars  :lol:

I didn't realise that but there are a few nice ones - all the Lexus ones, Toyota Auris and of course the Tesla.

I've just looked at the new Prius! Wow, that's hideous!