Centre Bore Spigot Rings?

SHAHZ

Interested to hear what people think of these?  My ideal is to have the correct size bore, but are these ok to use?  Any do's or donts when using them or should they be avoided if possible and get correct size in the first place?

They are fine as long as they are the correct size.

I class plastic ones as 'throw away' items... So once they become damaged, get some new ones.

Metal ones last forever but have a tendency of cold welding themselves to the hub.

Cheers Adam, I guess I'd be more comfortable running the metal ones then!

Mmmm was potentially planning to run some spacers .... The wheels I want are proving difficult to get....actually, Tony are you able to source wheels?

Those are spacers which brings the wheel out, I thought he was referring to spigot rings, which are just to centre it on the hub to stop vibrations. Aren't these 2 different things?

Ok I may have actually sourced the wheels I want, well a very similar rim, the zitos I wanted are actually a copy of the miro's from the states.

So, in regards to spacers, for the rear I will have room for the above type, no problem there! With the front however I may not have much room for manoeuvre and as such may need to go for the standard spigots...., metal or plastic? Rim bore is 74.1, my cars is 72.6?