steering straight vehicle pulling to the left after geometry

kaz

Result :) Alot of people have been here and think it's the geo when it's actually the tyres.

I think the geo is ok, it's within the factory settings and I don't think you would notice any difference if it was tweaked any further.

Good.... I'm pleased we got a result with remote diagnostics....... I feel the current settings on the geo is fine, there will always be small variations each time it's measured as said earlier, plus don't forget the increment of measurement is minute nowadays..... Years back it was the target setting give or take a foot, whereas nowadays is the target give or take 100th of a degree.

Great Guys! once again I appreciate the assistance & guidance from this forum! Top people! with very knowledgeable info & advice! :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tony!

I know prior to getting the alignment done it is important to ensure correct tyre pressure, what is the position in relation to the fuel tank load? should there be minimum fuel load, half or full tank of fuel? prior to getting the alignment carried out

My focus tank capacity is 55 litres

It was a thought that crossed my mind, would be interested to know your thoughts

cheers

Yes set the tyre pressures in advance or well will. As for the fuel load Ford never set any parameters but half a tank/ ish covers all bases in reality.

Cheers, as i've done 500 miles I shall be going for my 2nd check up! shall ensure correct tyre pressure and allow half a tank of fuel :)

I feel the reason they don't set fuel or height parameters is the geometric tolerances are so vast but in reality half a tank, half a washer bottle is middle road and as perfect as it's going to get.

Cheers Tony! once again thank you for your valuable input!!