My best picture......

Tony

This is just my best effort from around 20yrs ago when i was really keen on photography.... Currently i'm clearing out the house and a few 1000'd photo's generated between my beloved wife and myself. It's a hard call to be honest but you have to let yesterday go and move on at some point.... Anyhoo while filtering through the photos i found this long lost one

post-2-0-26344600-1382953893_thumb.jpg

I used to prefer black and white photos at that time because it for me generated a mood in it's shadows. In truth the image lighting is impossible, the light on the horse and the position of the moon don't correlate, nevertheless i used back lighting from a street light to illuminate the horse and it's profile toward the moon.... Armature yes but i was proud of myself at the time  :) 

Looks like you captured a ghosts as well ;)

I used film cameras as a child and I'm sure alot more skill was needed to get good photographs back then compared to digital where you can view it on screen and just delete it if it's no good.

It's Tony's hands and camera reflecting in the photo from where he's photographed it to put on here - quite distracting and moves your eyes away from what you should really be looking at. Try taking it at a different angle Tony or scanning it in would be better.

Ah right !!!

First time I looked at the one with the horse I thought Tony was being sarcastic as I couldn't see a horse, it just looked like a bit of damage to the photo !! But when I looked again for the moon I realised my bad.