Forum Gallery

The new Forum Gallery has now been added to the forum.

The gallery can be accessed by clicking the "Gallery" button to the top right of the forum.

(http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...;module=gallery)

You can also access your own personal gallery's and add folder, and images via your "My Controls" then look towards the left hand side you will find "Your Albums"

(http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/ind...&req=albums)

Currently, the image upload size for the gallery is set low, and I'm currently working on increasing this (although this is proving difficult as the forum is hosted on a shared server) so if you get an error of "X Bytes Exhaused" etc etc .... it's because the image you are uploading is too big !

I'm working on this.

Hope you enjoy the new feature, as it's open to 'all' members at present.

Cheers.

Nice one Scarface... :thumbsup_anim:

Remember team wim.. Most clubs only allow this to payed/Gold members. The wim committee decided to open the gallery and the ability to include images in your posts "Free". I would like to see everyone taking advantage of this. :rolleyes_anim:

Whats the advantage of hosting the pics on WIM rather than externally hosting them and linking instead?
Gives everyone the opportunity to browse the gallery, and see other members images too ! :rolleyes_anim: