ouch :-(

adam_r

Well, heading in to work today to grab a couple of bits as i was not in yesterday as i was ill.

Just going around the roundabout outside of my work and a van desides to cut his lane (outside lane) and venture in to my lane (inside lane).

Needless to say White van + black accord = damage...

Unfortunately since it was a roundabout it will go 50/50 if i go through insurance, so im digging in to my own pocket for the repair to my car. and he will fix the few scratches he got to his bumper.

better than losing my NCB for a few hundred quid.

here are the pics.. have been quoted £400 to get the dents pushed out and the 2 doors reprayed and feathered in by a very good local company with use of a company car.

IMAG0433.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

Its slightly annoying as i wanted to give the car a good clean and wax tomorrow ready for winter :D .

BAH HUMBUG!

That's a bugger mate but at least you're ok and the damage isn't too bad. I had the same done to me years ago, a van driver was reading a map and swerved into my lane forcing me up the kerb and into railings!! :D

well got the car booked for an MOT tomorrow morning, should pass but have a feeling they may pull me up on low brake pads on the front, which i was going to do today but lacked enthusiasm when looking at the car.

Also got her booked in for wednesday at the body shop.. they say it should be done by friday which is good :D

why is it Cars are so expensive to fix