when people work together

phipck

Parts of that accident were very similar to mine in 2000 except there wasn't a car involved just 2 m/cycles, i let go of the bike when i got hit from behind on a r/about slid across the rd and the bike hit the kerb stood upright hit a lampost cracked the fuel tank which caught light just as i was skidding towards it on my arse hit the kerb as the bike fell over next to me in flames, knocked Unconcious and dragged away from burning bike by people sitting outside the pub across the rd.

Did see this earlier in the week..... Amazing to see the spontaneous reaction of the people but i was surprised by the comments in some American sites that pointed toward liabilities because pulling him out may have added to his injuries :o

i think doing as little movement to his body was a good idea as any movement could worsen any spinal injuries he may have sustained :o

While that is true if the car had blown up he would've been pretty close to it!

i think doing as little movement to his body was a good idea as any movement could worsen any spinal injuries he may have sustained :o

While that is true if the car had blown up he would've been pretty close to it!

You cant get closer than underneath the car :)