photoshoplooter

CIH

I know white's where involved and some of them were utter tossers but look at the overall image. Don't even go there with me being racist in not, i'm a realist, it's not my fault a majority of the offenders were black, it's not my fault on the radio the black community leaders were defending the younger community by explaining they were "frustrated"? well so am i but i don't go "STEALING".

When was the last riot when a white gang member was shot?...... "never", the police cannot win.... And to top it off last night when i watched the news about the riots and people involved were being interviewed they had to put up subtitles, FFS they protest and can't event talk the language!!!!!

I know white's where involved and some of them were utter tossers but look at the overall image. Don't even go there with me being racist in not, i'm a realist, it's not my fault a majority of the offenders were black, it's not my fault on the radio the black community leaders were defending the younger community by explaining they were "frustrated"? well so am i but i don't go "STEALING".

When was the last riot when a white gang member was shot?...... "never", the police cannot win.... And to top it off last night when i watched the news about the riots and people involved were being interviewed they had to put up subtitles, FFS they protest and can't event talk the language!!!!!

wasnt an accusation chap, just adding information to the thread. i dont think you are racist and i quite like ya :(