Stupid women

Tony

Her make-up? Bloke was driving.

But.. "A source said: 'He was driving through roadworks at the speed limit, but when they ended he accelerated up to just over 100kmh (62mph) and hit a pool of surface water which caused the car to aquaplane."

Utter, utter bo||ocks! No way would there be that much damage just spinning at that speed and rattling down the armco. Of course the pillock just dumped the throttle once clear of the roadworks to overtake slower traffic - because you can.

I'd probably have done just the same... :o :rolleyes:

several articles show and quote him saying he accelorated up to about 100kmph after exiting the road works, the crash happened about 500m from the road work exit.

i thought i would see if there was any crash test info on the zonda but unsuprisingly there isnt, the only other carbon comparable car i could think of that does have a crash test is the mclaren f1. Head on at 40mph the mclaren does this

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

at 60 while in a spin i suppose its possible?

i would agree if carbon reacted the same as steel on impact. But it doesnt.

from the pics it looks like he span off toward the left barrier hitting the dront, lost the front cowl and wheels, with the back still coming round, the rear right side and wheel get slammed into the barrier to a stop.

however fast he was going hes lost a valuable and rare car, thankfuly both survived

• 2 weeks later...