wim no longer a GAZ agent

Sorry to say i am no longer prepared to support the GAZ line of coilovers.

No product is immune to defects but in my opinion habitual defects unresolved plays along the line of a design flaw. I commend GAZ for dealing with complaints but in view the same complaints remain and i cannot put my name on the product and continue support.

wim/ GAZ lowering coils for the Mazda MX5 NC MK3/ 3.5 will continue.

Regards

Tony@ wim

Thats a shame but as an agent of GAZ, if they dont take serious input from the people that deal with complaints from the front line and wont listen or take on board the same complaint then no one can move forward.

Well i suppose i am sort of sorry to here this news , but consider

ing i have had nothing but constant creak and squeak's coming from 3 of the coil-over units since fitted , i am not that bothered.

So Tony looks like i am going to pay you another visit to see if 

these can be in someway cured not sure what you are going to do tho

ugh ?

I have made a recording of one of the problem shocks and i will tr

y to post this later on today ( at work at the min hence the time of this post ). :whistle:

Hi Tony

Thanks for the information. I was booked in a couple of months ago regarding this noise and the young lad that checked it out for me didn’t make any reference to bushings. If he had I would have asked him to remove the joints and copper grease for me to see if this would have solved the problem.

So I assume that you are talking about the bushings that come with the Gaz Coilover?

Also, take into account at the time of fitting late last year; my car had only covered 19,000 miles creak/squeak free.

If it is simply a case of copper creasing then any chance you can book me in on a Saturday to service the unit?

Regarding the two ‘MOUSE-LIKE’ squeaks from the front end that I get every time I go over a bump in the road, again this has only been since I had the Gaz fitted; I would leave it to your recommendation as to what to do about these when I visit.

link to soundbite.

this is just a brief clip, there is some exhuast noise but you should be able to here the creak and the odd squeak.

:whistle:

link to soundbite.

this is just a brief clip, there is some exhuast noise but you should be able to here the creak and the odd squeak.

:whistle:

Sounds good.... apart from the squeak

Yep all good for me.

Hi Tony nice to have seen you again just thought I would give you a quick update on the creak from the rear of the car, it seems that we have had a bit of success in as much that the noise is not there as much as it was and is about 60% quieter than before when it is so I think we are on the right track.

Hopefully the lube will work in a bit more and solve the noise altogether, regarding the front I will remove and replace bushes at this end and will keep you posted to the outcome.

Cheers mate

:thumbsup_anim: