Leeds Cruise

Mark H.

Some good footage there. We went over with 3 cars from north west, all green Zephyr 4 with colour coded bumpers, white 302 supercharged cortina mk2 and my ropey 99 Dodge dakota minus a front bumper. Pity you didn't get footage of the evil green 34, spool should make it interesting to drive.

Some good footage there. We went over with 3 cars from north west, all green Zephyr 4 with colour coded bumpers, white 302 supercharged cortina mk2 and my ropey 99 Dodge dakota minus a front bumper. Pity you didn't get footage of the evil green 34, spool should make it interesting to drive.

Is that the one about 1:15 in the 2nd vid coming in?

I had some still footage of some cars and some moving footage of some that i deleted as i ran out of space to record and started deleting stuff to get cars leaving. I'll have to delete alot of music before the next one i go too.

A good turnout though.

I think i saw your cars, i had got a bit low on space by then so i was only filming stuff leaving by then.

Is that the one about 1:15 in the 2nd vid coming in?

I had some still footage of some cars and some moving footage of some that i deleted as i ran out of space to record and started deleting stuff to get cars leaving. I'll have to delete alot of music before the next one i go too.

A good turnout though.

I think i saw your cars, i had got a bit low on space by then so i was only filming stuff leaving by then.

Yep thats the one, missed it 1st time!

Quite a low turnout compared with late season, but excellent for April.

Good videos

Will see you next month?

Pete