how long............

Mr Stud

need the geometry done on my omega and wondered how long does it take to do.....

reason i ask is i have been searching for somewhere near to me(live in somerset)to do it and came across a place in bristol (C&C Tyres (Bristol),has any body been there or heard what they like,but the beginning of february i am in plymouth for the night and notice there a place down there that on your map which could do it,and just wondered how long i would be hanging around there.thanks

:D is that all...why did i think it would take longer then...... :D

right next question...i buy a geometry set up via the site and choose the garage,do i have to be there at a specific time,or as long as booked just roll up when can...........

:D is that all...why did i think it would take longer then...... :D

right next question...i buy a geometry set up via the site and choose the garage,do i have to be there at a specific time,or as long as booked just roll up when can...........

Taken from the website mate :)

Once you have placed and processed your order with us we will contact you shortly afterwards to confirm your purchase and your appointment. This will be done on the next working day with a view to your job being carried out within three working days.

Normally once a geo has been purchased i contact the owner to get the full picture of the complaint. If the owner has chosen a centre i then contact them making them aware of the complaint and our solution, both the owner and centre are given an order reference number and i then allow the owner to make an appointment direct.

I email the procedure and check list for that particular car to the chosen centre in advance of the owners visit.

I expect things to go flawlessly but the centre and wim have an agreed live link in the event thing don't go swimmingly on the day...... Once finished we get a copy of the report along with the bill from the said company so we can validate the final positions.

Taken from the website mate :)

Once you have placed and processed your order with us we will contact you shortly afterwards to confirm your purchase and your appointment. This will be done on the next working day with a view to your job being carried out within three working days.

thanks,should learn to look harder before posting :D :D

Normally once a geo has been purchased i contact the owner to get the full picture of the complaint. If the owner has chosen a centre i then contact them making them aware of the complaint and our solution, both the owner and centre are given an order reference number and i then allow the owner to make an appointment direct.

I email the procedure and check list for that particular car to the chosen centre in advance of the owners visit.

I expect things to go flawlessly but the centre and wim have an agreed live link in the event thing don't go swimmingly on the day...... Once finished we get a copy of the report along with the bill from the said company so we can validate the final positions.

thanks for that....so could i make the appointment now,or best nearer the time,won't be until beginning february