Strength to strength

Tony

Can you send them? and what size would you recommend for the MR2?

It runs 205 50 15 and 225 50 15 but i think standard fronts are 195 55 15.

What are good makes and sizes at reasonable cost which will keep a similar rolling radius.

Thanks.

Sending them is no problem, there's normally a change is size, so i'll put the boys on the case Monday.

Ok, thanks Tony. The rims are 15"x6" front and 15"x7" rear i believe for a '95 model.

If you could list some models and sizes with the price i'll discuss the options with my Uncle then get them fitted locally when they and some rims have arrived.

That's fine, will you be using one of our centres?

Ok, thanks Tony. The rims are 15"x6" front and 15"x7" rear i believe for a '95 model.

If you could list some models and sizes with the price i'll discuss the options with my Uncle then get them fitted locally when they and some rims have arrived.

No, there are none nearby, so i'll use my usual mechanic probably.

Providing we have a business addy we should be fine.

Providing we have a business addy we should be fine.

Ok, if we can arrange a deal i will check he is working that week and if agreeable will give his address.

Today we had our best day ever, born on our best week ever, born on our best month ever.... Well done team wim/ BB and thank you our precious customers.

excellent news

what makes them the "best" in your view

and why do you think its at this time of the year

over the years we always had good and bad months

5 years ago it was always quiet, late december and january,

yet since, its been june and dec/jan have been very busy !

I think a number of factors has fell in to place....

1: Our visibility footprint online

2: Our ethos within fast-fit delivering i welcomed relief from the normal expectations

3: Product supply line

4: Time of year ( winter )

5: VAT rise in Jan

Jay and myself have a great team who enjoy their work and involve the customer in the job. This open attitude and involvement is a knickers down open attitude most owners welcome.

Hi Tony, in the user manual for the mr2 it states the following sizes for winter tyres.

Front : 195/55/r15

Rear : 225/50/r15 or

: 215/50/r15

Not sure which will be cheaper for the rear, maybe your guys could compare which is cheaper over a couple of brands.

Typical after saying we have a good supply line, i can't get anything in those sizes :wacko: