Nissan GTR -V- Veyron

Tony

modified gtr vs veyron. i remember seeing a thread with modifications somewhere and the car pushing a clean 750 bhp, in a car that weight a lot less than the veyron im not surprised it pulled away. id still have the vayron......it has a sence of class quality that i like........if only i were very rich!

Holly Sh*t...!!!!!.......... :o ......WoW..! how blooming quick was that.! it didnt just beat it the first time...it spanked its arse the second time...and the bloke in the GTR was just playing with him the second time..you could tell the way he stayed level then just WHAM....SEE YA..!!!! :D B) :D

and the bloke in the GTR was just playing with him the second time..you could tell the way he stayed level then just WHAM....SEE YA..!!!! :o B) :D

what he said^^^^

that GTR made me sex wee in my pants! ... i even had to re-wind on the 2nd race as initially i could not figure how the gtr just jumped so far ahead when a few seconds before they where level