Justice being served..

Tony

i get a warming feeling when the balance gets shifted and order returns,

reminds me a little of this

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

I remember seeing that ages ago, some people are just all mouth and deserve what they get :o

I dont know what took him so long to deck him ;) i could tell he was waiting to pick his moment to dish out some sweet punishment whilst being verbally attacked.......he stood there nice and calm,no hand/fist waving and being totally in control waiting for his moment and one strike is all it took. nice B)

I dont know what took him so long to deck him ;) i could tell he was waiting to pick his moment to dish out some sweet punishment whilst being verbally attacked.......he stood there nice and calm,no hand/fist waving and being totally in control waiting for his moment and one strike is all it took. nice B)

He had to wait until he was physically attacked before being able to "defend" himself. Admire his control though, looks as though he'd had very specific training to handle himself like that.

from memory he was an army champion in a martial art, i think it was karate but cant remember the specifics. i do however remember reading that dispite his family being just inside and knowing he could take the guy down anytime he said he wanted to stay true to the morals of his martial art and only use it in defence, which until that moment the guy was merely being annoying and threatening.......then KAPOW!

if only we all made such an effort to resist retaliation like he did.