Some fishy photos

Rich

Was down me parents house on Thursday and had ago at taking some photos of the fish. I know they're very hard to photograph and ideally I would've had a lens hood fitted to press against the glass but don't have one yet. High shutter speed was obviously needed and I had it in shutter priority mode so I could see how the speed affected the photos. The only thing that annoyed me was I had to use the flash as the light in the room wasn't enough and you could see the reflection in the water. Anyway here are 4 of the good ones I was happy with and all I've done is cropped them :smile_anim:

fish_01.jpg

fish_02.jpg

fish_03.jpg

fish_04.jpg

Those are pretty good, I really like the first one

Why do fish look so depressed?

Well if you were stuck in a tank you'd be depressed too! Lol just kidding, can't help their faces looking like that........I've always thought a fish tank would be cool, is it a lot of work in terms of keeping the tank clean and stuff?

I'm extremely impressed, #2 is the best in my opinion..... Why do fish look so depressed?

Cheers, I'm really chuffed with these and a few others I took. Gonna try taking some of mine now, well both of them as

only 2 left! :smile_anim:

Those are pretty good, I really like the first one

Why do fish look so depressed?

Well if you were stuck in a tank you'd be depressed too! Lol just kidding, can't help their faces looking like that........I've always thought a fish tank would be cool, is it a lot of work in terms of keeping the tank clean and stuff?

It's easy for cold water fish, they're tough little buggers. Have to be more careful with tropical as they're more sensitive to the temperature and cleaness of the water.