Drifting at Silverstone

scorps

What can i say :D ......what a great day we had,arrived at about 10ish we was walking towards the drift practise area and who did we bump into......Matt (Mr Clawley) sitting there waiting to do some practise ..which didn't happen coz he had waited for nearly 3 hours to get on but gave up (cant blame him),so he went on to the drifworks stand....car looked very nice Matt :wub:

The drifting was awesome,especially when there was 2 cars going round at the same time about a second apart each other,the guy from Holland in the BMW estate was fantastic :D (not familiar with all the names yet) the 2 Auto Glym cars were great too...he.ll they all were!!! some real talented drivers out there.Then there was the time shoot out,mostly evos with a Norris M/Sport evo and i think their entry is a 700bhp(if thats the one) dayglow green.

Took loads of pics/videos but i wont get any up until the end of the week im afraid...be patient as they are worth looking at....well i think so!! :o

Cant wait for Rockingham. :D :D

O.k heres a little taster... :D

DriftingSilverstone059.jpg

DriftingSilverstone038.jpg

DriftingSilverstone024.jpg

DriftingSilverstone039.jpg

I was looking forward to seeing Matt go round,but alas it wasn't to be.....still theres always next time :D

As for the pics i may just put a link up to my photo bucket album for you all to peruse at your leisure and theres some good vids on there too. :D that orange cossie had a yankie V8 in it :o

frigging tired now ...so laters all :wub:

Great clip Matt...was almost like being there :D .....nah it was better being there :)

Why was all the refreshments in the inner ring by the pits,we was in the Luffield stand and there wasn't any over there :lol: i'll take my own drinks/food next time.

Had a brilliant day, roll on Rockingham :) :D

Pete unfortunatly im not at the finals @ Trax........

but if you want to get into the inner sanctum, ill sort something out, maybe if its only a team band so u can get round the pits

That'll be great Matt thanks pal...i looked on the site and it says the finals is on 3rd Sept...is that correct?

Time attack was good too :P

Yeah i know,thanks Janey :lol: ..i cant make that date thats why i was asking as there have been a few dates for the finals.i was following a young lady out the stand last week and she had a t-shirt on and on the back it deffo said:finals on the 17/9 at silverstone now its changed again :lol:

Matt thanks for the offer of the passes but i'll have to take a rain check on them :D

I'll be looking forward to next season :D :D