Mazda MK3 NC

Tony

Height adjustable and 22 way adjustable (bump/ rebound) anodized body, twin locking perch, two year guarantee £500+ vat.

These come with custom coil rates although 350lb front and 250lb rear is recommended for the best overall performance. Future servicing seals/ valves £35+ per unit.

Tested road and track so happy days Mazda owners :lol:

Nice one mate :D

I was reading a (small) article in Evo magazine today about the new MX5 and how the suspension has been improved compared to earlier models...this isn't true though is it? :lol: Are they still raised before being sold over here?

Nope, the claim is bollox..... there is not change in the data or target data so there connot be a change in the chassis. I have measured several 3.5's and everything is the same.

I will scan the article in...wait a minute...

Mentions they did a chassis rethink and added slippy diff? Seems the guy who test drove it thought it was ok after that? B)

Why don't you write them an email Tony for the letters section, I'm sure it would get published. If you want the email addy let me know and I'll PM it.

mx5_article.jpg