Speed Cushions

Hit them at reasonable speed and the steering dead ahead. In truth the deflection will only be suspension compression and lateral deflection at the tyre, as uncomfortable as they are they don't represent a risk to the chassis.

If you're lowered then I'd, just this once, disagree with Tony! :lol:

If there is only one in the lane, I take it to one side, if there are two, one in each lane then i try to rive down the middle of them. Driving on the sides means the pillow is lower, also means I've less chance of bottoming out on the so and so's.

h

I agree to disagree :lol: ... Normal tyres do not have the strength to apply sufficient energy to the chassis, if this were the case wim would have a million members.

I do agree if the damper stroke bottoms out then the upward stroke could cause issues with the camber.

I drive straight over them with no problems. That was until I went down Tony Barbers road, they are nasty high ones! :lol:

Did you notice the flashing red lights :lol: ...... Their to warn aircraft at night :)