Tyres for a yaris

Hi there first of all not been on here for ages so hello to all LoL

Right down to business, the missus has gone away travelling for 2 and half months so i've got the car to borrow, typical straight away some problems tyres looking pretty low so looking for some new tyres. Gonna do all 4 as its pulling to the left and the left front keeps going down so to try and eliminate any problems in the future though I'd get them all done at the same time, then get tracking/geo done.

Was looking for reasonable budget-ish tyres most site looking at £120-150 for 4 tyre but then found 4 Toyo T1-R's on ebay for £115 with free delivery.

Found here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/195-50-15-TOYO-PROXE...:1|293:1|294:50

Also found some Yokohama's for similar money.

The tyres on the car are 195/50/15's and guessing there the ones needed, its the slightly sportier SR model so slightly lower profile, with a fair width.

Really asking what would people recommend as I've not had to buy tyres for a car for goooooooodness knows how long (although been reading lots about bike tyres recently). I was under the impression the T1-R's where pretty good as people were using them as wet tyres in the Nippon Challenge last year.

Also gonna take all the wheels off and take to local garage to get tyres changed and balanced what am I looking at price wise per tyre ???

Any advice would be great

T1-R's without question, good all rounders, and the right price. As for fitting costs we charge £12.50inc pw as a guide.

Cheers Tony I'll get the booked up. Is that 12.50 if the wheels are off, or doesn't it really matter ?

T1-R's without question, good all rounders, and the right price. As for fitting costs we charge £12.50inc pw as a guide.

Cheers Tony I'll get the booked up. Is that 12.50 if the wheels are off, or doesn't it really matter ?

Doesn't matter :angry: