wim calibrated RX7

Tony

Was just playing spot the WIM decal and found it :whistle:

Looks like he was having quite a bit of fun there and good pic's too B)

Cambers wrong on the front as the last picture shows. In fact the cars back tomorrow so i'll deal with that.

The only problem i have with this car is that it's a DWYB car so i'm reluctant to get to involved with the chassis in true Drift spirit.

Was just looking at the angle of the front wheels going through the pic's and seems to have more camber going into a right hander than a left?

but that could be the pic's and me not knowing a great deal about it :whistle: but does look good in the pic's B)

Was just looking at the angle of the front wheels going through the pic's and seems to have more camber going into a right hander than a left?

but that could be the pic's and me not knowing a great deal about it :whistle: but does look good in the pic's B)

It's just the pic's.... What we don't want is the camber moving to positive (outer wheel) because the tyre contact patch is reduced.

but that could be the pic's and me not knowing a great deal about it B) but does look good in the pic's :o

It's just the pic's.... What we don't want is the camber moving to positive (outer wheel) because the tyre contact patch is reduced.

Yes i think i see what you mean mate, on the pic your on about it looks like alot of the tyre isnt on the tarmac, and sitting at an angle thats lifting the inner edge reducing the contact patch with the tarmac :whistle: So does that mean it would need more of a negative camber position to correct it?

Probably silly question? but i like to learn about these things and find it quite interesting :D