Looking for tyre Sponsorship......and a little update for Tony ;)

Hey Tony, hows things been mate, hope business is still turning over good for you in this climate. Sorry I havent been around much, Im always thinking of you from time to time, been meaning to get the 180sx along to you know for some time, but just havent had the time or then funds, but things are settling down a bit now that I have the car up to spec and the build up to the BDC is out the way, but I'll give you a bell soon about getting her in.

I passed my BDC semi-pro drift licence in Dec of last year and have spent the first 3 months of this year getting the car up to spec to compete in the BDC for 2009.

DSC00532.jpg

DSC00537.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

So off to Donnington it was for Round 1 :blush02:

GetAttachment3.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

After practice is was then 3 judged runs, scores taken from your best 2.......

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

I qualified in the top 16 with 14th place, taking home 3 points for the drivers Championship. I wasnt expecting to get any points, especially for my first round so even though it was 14th place, I actually felt like I had won something major.

But the main reason for posting this is Im looking for a tyre sponsor. If anyone would be interested or knows anyone that works in this field and might be interested please get in contact.

I have a promotional pdf document so if anyone is interested just ask and I can send this on :blush02:

You've been busy, congrats on the license :wub:

Thanks for sharing the photos/video :blush02:

Been busy yeah, feeling like I have only just stopped and breathed after the last 6 months.........now where did I put my life lol......

Looking good and some nice action shots...... good lock angles as well :blush02:

Tyre sponsorship is not something i can help you with personally..... Have you done the normal route of contacting the manufacturers?

Not yet mate, Im still waiting for some material to be made up to send out, but for now I thought I try the easily accessible routes.

And this wasnt a plug in your direction mate lol :blink:

Hows things been anyway......?

And thanks for the comments, I still sucked compared to some other levels but learning at every event. But not bad for only a year and 2 months drifting though.......

Things are "busy" to say the least, which is great given the current climate. What is surprising and i'm honored by it, is we now have cars coming from abroad for calibration.... If you look at the mainboard you will see we had one yesterday from France, a car from the FDC, i have another on Saturday from Italy and next week one from Greece :blink:

In the UK i already have cars in BDC and Pro-Drift and i have to stop at some point.

i have another on Saturday from Italy and next week one from Greece :o

WTF! I can understand from France but trailoring a car from the other 2 countries!! :o

Good news for you though :blink:

i have another on Saturday from Italy and next week one from Greece :o

WTF! I can understand from France but trailoring a car from the other 2 countries!! :o

Good news for you though :blink:

What can i say... I have no idea why they feel the need to travel so far but for whatever reason they are..... Yes i'm very humbled by it all and to some extent confused but there you go?