wim-coils= hot cakes

Tony

Finally some good new's in these miserable times..... wim's pre-stressed lowering coils are selling really well. Without even advertising them our initial order of 15 sets have gone or been reserved as have five sets of GAZ/wim coilovers.

Obviously i'm delighted and feel the Mazda dealers have shot themselves in the foot over this topic all thanks to the Internet.

Great news mate ^_^

i should be saying yes, great but i'm struggling to manage time. As some may have noticed i'm not able to to be in wim during the day which i miss, then come evening i need wim for some r&r plus there's other projects to evolve and i need to research areas within those projects, next thing i know i look at the clock and it's 1am.

Still that's what i fought for and enjoy, just didn't expect it so fast :D

Great news mate ^_^

i should be saying yes, great but i'm struggling to manage time. As some may have noticed i'm not able to to be in wim during the day which i miss, then come evening i need wim for some r&r plus there's other projects to evolve and i need to research areas within those projects, next thing i know i look at the clock and it's 1am.

I'd enjoy it mate, it's what you've been dreaming of all these years and must beat working for STS! :D

Great news mate ^_^

I'd enjoy it mate, it's what you've been dreaming of all these years and must beat working for STS! :D

Without question..... Oddly enough i had a car from them last week to sort out :D

• 2 months later...
Can't have too many income streams though.

I know... i feel very fortunate considering the climate, nevertheless i'm running at last summers capacity now, i really don't know how i'm going to cope in a month or two.

Congratulations on the coils.

Regarding your capacity, any chance of a job :lol:. Finish uni in a month and I'm not sure what im going to do. :rolleyes: