Best mod bang for your buck

Tony

no having a dig or anything, just came to mind as iwas typing.

im a cosworth man at heart, and for that i would say the rear antiroll bar from a 4x4 saph ( if its a 2wd) as its torsional stiffness is,err, stiffer lol

but ajustable TCAs for the front work wonders

but by far. the best mod was a adjustable rear beam, it was 6degree and adjustable for toe and camber and stopped the inherant problems of toe and camber change under acceleration.

no having a dig or anything, just came to mind as iwas typing.

im a cosworth man at heart, and for that i would say the rear antiroll bar from a 4x4 saph ( if its a 2wd) as its torsional stiffness is,err, stiffer lol

but ajustable TCAs for the front work wonders

but by far. the best mod was a adjustable rear beam, it was 6degree and adjustable for toe and camber and stopped the inherant problems of toe and camber change under acceleration.

Mate i know you weren't having a pop :whistle: ..... I like your adjustable rear beam, shame more cars don't have this OEM :)

i just re-read what i wrote and it seem abit snappy lol.

As for the rear beam, it may of cost over £1000 but it transformed the car.

Forum text reads differently between meaning and reading, we all know that :whistle: ..... 1k is a hefty tab for sure but at the time reducing kinematics's was way ahead of the systems we have today.