Tony, you'll love this

CIH

I actually saw a V35 Skyline today, for the first time.

They're for a 635i on Schnitzer wheels.

Would you care to know how much they're going to cost ? :(

Go for it :)

I'll tell you "mine" if you tell me yours :(

Eitherway, I don't fancy fitting them. 20"s, ultra low profile and with a polished rim.... :lol:

I actually saw a V35 Skyline today, for the first time.

They're for a 635i on Schnitzer wheels.

Would you care to know how much they're going to cost ? :)

Go for it :)

I'll tell you "mine" if you tell me yours :)

Eitherway, I don't fancy fitting them. 20"s, ultra low profile and with a polished rim.... :)

Who's going to fit them then?....... can come to us, we do up to 30"

One of the other fitters did it as the car was in on my day off.

How did he get on?...... We had some in a few weeks back where another company "jawed out" on the face of some 22" chrome wheels..... twice :) and stuffed them both ;)

• 2 weeks later...
One of the other fitters did it as the car was in on my day off.

:lol: lucky me as I didn't fancy another "risky" fit so soon after my Rft fun.

Just for ammo in case your in a area manager/ fitter argument about RFT's.... The BOSS uses up to three ton's of pressure to fit the BMW RFT's so how the bloody hell can you do this with tyre levers?!?

I was backing out of the tyrebay in IIRC an Audi A8. A fairly large limo with air suspension anyway. Looking over my right shoulder positioing the car upagainst the barrier. Kind of like parallel parking, but with the carpark entrance directly behind me. So there's a bump and I 'm thinking I've hit the barrier.

It was another Audi, an A4, that had pulled in and stopped at the middle of the entrance of the car park. It was my fault of course, as I had hit him and wasn't looking, but (!) I had no idea why he had stopped there and had simply waited and watched me back into him. Never occured to me there would have been another driver hiding in my blind spot.

Anyway, A4 needed a wing, bumper etc. A8 wasn't so much as scratched phew!

Oh well it happens.... Shame it was really the idiot Audi drivers stupid parking that caused the crash rather than your lack of observation. Did the AM understand or does he have a figure of you he sticks pins into on a regular basis :mellow: