Adjustable Link Rods?

wigwam

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-Truck-...p4506.m20.l1116

Evenin all. Planning on fully poly bushing my Mondeo up, along with replacing the standard shocks for some aftermarket ones and have a camber kit to go on when I do shocks too.

Stumbled across the link above, a lot of money for what they are, but if it helps, great. I'm a little sceptical though. Also, if they were adjusted too much and you went over a pothole, would they shear?

Nice one. Shall just replace the shabby old ones with some new Ford ones and spend the money saved elsewhere.

If I was to polybush the front lower arms, front anti roll bar, fit front performance shocks and camber kit and come for a geo and then later down the line when funds allow, fit uprated rear anti roll bar and rear performance shocks, would I have to go for another geo check?

No, only a change in body height would need another Geo.

Surely changing rear shocks would mean getting the geo checked though as everything would've been taken apart?

Wigwam, welcome to WIM and what mondeo do you have? Have you come from MEG? :D

Surely changing rear shocks would mean getting the geo checked though as everything would've been taken apart?

The link to the link :D .... was for a Focus drop-link which has a beam axle not a multi-link like the Mondeo.

The link to the link :D .... was for a Focus drop-link which has a beam axle not a multi-link like the Mondeo.

Wigwam is talking about a mondeo though so I thought removing the rear struts would mean rechecking the geo?

What's a beam axle though?

The Pug has a torsion spring.

The 306? TBH I haven't looked yet. The 205 only had shocks though.

yes they both have a torsion bar which runs inside another tube..as does the 106, and a few others...s***e system on the Pugs

1640_02_mg_2903.jpg