STS, Watford has now gone for good!

Rich

Good, i'm glad it's gone, poxy place :unsure: ...... It's going to be a fire station by the way.

Glad to see the back of them then!! :huh:

I said to the missus I thought you said it was going to be a fire station but wasn't too sure, looked an odd shape to me but then it's only a metal frame at the moment! :rolleyes:

Oddly enough Stapletons has just bought 52 central tyre centres and Chesham has two of them, one just around the corner "literally"..... It would be good to meet my old area manager again...... And poke him right in the eye :rolleyes:

Oddly enough Stapletons has just bought 52 central tyre centres and Chesham has two of them, one just around the corner "literally"..... It would be good to meet my old area manager again...... And poke him right in the eye :huh:

Yeah I did notice that tyre place there. Do you think you've taken much of their business what with them being on the main road and you're not?

Oddly enough Stapletons has just bought 52 central tyre centres and Chesham has two of them, one just around the corner "literally"..... It would be good to meet my old area manager again...... And poke him right in the eye :huh:

Yeah I did notice that tyre place there. Do you think you've taken much of their business what with them being on the main road and you're not?

At the moment the centre is still trading as Central..... As for losing business, i don't think so.