Complaint

Tango

Just a small grumble.....My front rims look undertyred with their 225/35/19 Toyo T1-R's's so have been waiting to change them for 235/35/19's. Problem is Tony, we've done such a good job on monitoring the geometry and tyre pressures that the 225's aren't wearing out. Still have bags of tread left after 20K. The rears are wearing marginally quicker, but even so they probably have another 5-10K on them still. :D

Just a small grumble.....My front rims look undertyred with their 225/35/19 Toyo T1-R's's so have been waiting to change them for 235/35/19's. Problem is Tony, we've done such a good job on monitoring the geometry and tyre pressures that the 225's aren't wearing out. Still have bags of tread left after 20K. The rears are wearing marginally quicker, but even so they probaly have another 5-10K on them still. :D

I bet everyone wishes they got complaints like yours Terry :D

Just goes to show what a good set up can save you I guess :D

obviously not driving it hard enough :D

Not according to the traffic cop who introduced himself on the A419 on Tuesday :D Escaped with a ticking off (no comments on the front side window tints either)...

Blimey i nearly swallowed my tongue when i read the topic title.... :D

Sorry about the longegivity of the tyres.... That's the problem when you agree to be a research car, all that TLC and calibration revisions makes the tyres last longer....

Crap-fit are doing a special on *)"?~^! up your alignment this week.... well actually next week, month, year they may be able to help. Their fully qualified you know...... Dave's brother with a lover from another mother trained him :D

Sorry about the longegivity of the tyres.... That's the problem when you agree to be a research car, all that TLC and calibration revisions makes the tyres last longer

To be honest with the negative camber from the Eibachs and finding out the second generation Lexus IS only had toe adjustment I thought increased tyre wear was inevitable. So glad to be proved wrong :D