Black Betty...getting some steroids

My fave black chick is now in the hands of Prolex for some serious treatment.

Without giving too much away :D

There will be....

A radical engine rebuild...based upon a 2JZ-GTE

Some serious engine bling

A seriously big supercharger

Awesome brakes

ATVB upgrade

New dials / internal stuff

The rest of the stuff is like "let me shag your daughter" (the pretty one) please

:D :D :D :D :D ;)

All this equals = the most gay IS in the World

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be....

Awesome brakes

ATVB upgrade

The rest of the stuff is like "let me shag your daughter" (the pretty one) please

:D :D :D :D :D ;)

WOW reads like a complete project..... How long do you think BB will be out to pasture? Are Prolex in the position to keep us up-dated pictorially with this evolution? i feel wim will be 'very interested!'

That's really great to hear of someone pushing the boundaries.

Good luck with your project - I hope your expectations are met.

One question though; why would you want to end up with the most gay IS in the world?

That's really great to hear of someone pushing the boundaries.

Good luck with your project - I hope your expectations are met.

One question though; why would you want to end up with the most gay IS in the world?

Its Gay anyway ;) its an auto :D :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

There will be....

Awesome brakes

ATVB upgrade

:D :D :D B) :D :D

Hows developments going Mike... i am looking forward to the big set-up once Betty is fully dressed.

There will be....

Awesome brakes

ATVB upgrade

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hows developments going Mike... i am looking forward to the big set-up once Betty is fully dressed.

Work has commenced - a bit of internal bling and some big stopping iron so far!

What's the power target? Seems a bit of a waste putting it through an autobox :D

Why?

No one has done this before :D

Anyway, the Toyomoto VB upgrade has been proved to give a 36% improvement in upshift time. In addition we will be fitting a "little something" that shows the pilot the exact point to upchange when the car is in E-shift mode.

Ah fair enough, you've got the SW20 for play time, might as well have a fast cruiser :D

Still, must be a strong auto box in those IS's, i know the pathetic autobox they mated with the MR2 kind of destroys itself in any application much stronger than an NA.

• 4 weeks later...
The autobox on the 300 is good for close to 1,000bhp with the VB upgrade.....so we should be well within the limits :D

Please keep us up-dated on Betty's evolution Gov..... How's the Body Building coming along?

It's progressing...albeit at a kind of tractor pace :blink:

No, really........ there has been a great deal to contemplate and plan for as the project is the first of it's kind. I haven't got the stopclock on the project and would far prefer to see a tried-and-tested, well trusted, result, rather than having to go back and forth to have those little niggles sorted out.

Considering that the end product will probably result in the most powerful and quickest IS this side of The Pond, to me the wait is worth it. :D

It's progressing...albeit at a kind of tractor pace :D

No, really........ there has been a great deal to contemplate and plan for as the project is the first of it's kind. I haven't got the stopclock on the project and would far prefer to see a tried-and-tested, well trusted, result, rather than having to go back and forth to have those little niggles sorted out.

Considering that the end product will probably result in the most powerful and quickest IS this side of The Pond, to me the wait is worth it. :)

All evolution has a consequence..... but it seems things are progressing..good for you! any pictures would be well received if you don't mind making the project a little visible :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Sometimes such a project can take time, 'well it would if i did it.....what's an engine B) ' Patience is a virtue, and i am sure that your cars development would make quite a complete statement for pro-lex once completed.... Dragging of heels would not be wise on such a project. Give them time Governor B)

I'm out of the country for around two weeks each month. When I'm here in the UK, I work from home....so my cars are not daily runners and I don't feel the urgency for BB to be completed in a given time frame. When the job is done well....