Black Betty...getting some steroids

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progressing......at a glacial pace :lol:

I'll see what I can manage with a few pics

We'll all be under water by the time this takes :wub: ...joking aside it will be good to see how its all coming along.....regular updates is the way forward to keep peeps intrested. :rolleyes:

No, I don't have an issue with the time that it's taking.....this project was never planned as an "In and Out" right from conception. Consider that this is the first project of it's kind (in the UK at least) so there are bound to be technical issues and the associated learning curve.

I have 2 weeks (use it or lose it) vacation to take before the end of the year so I'll probably head south and have a preview of where we are with it this coming week.

No, I don't have an issue with the time that it's taking.....this project was never planned as an "In and Out" right from conception. Consider that this is the first project of it's kind (in the UK at least) so there are bound to be technical issues and the associated learning curve.

I have 2 weeks (use it or lose it) vacation to take before the end of the year so I'll probably head south and have a preview of where we are with it this coming week.

I think we can all understand that new developments have no time frame. However, temptation to pester for information is understandable since the project is unique.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any news on this yet?

We are considering doing a similar conversion too graduated.gif

Since Mike has vented his displeasure in his own forum Ultra-Jap, i may as well let everyone read the current very disappointing developments......( The language is not the norm wim style, please remember that )

http://www.ultrajap.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...18&start=30

Any news on this yet?

We are considering doing a similar conversion too graduated.gif

Since Mike has vented his displeasure in his own forum Ultra-Jap, i may as well let everyone read the current very disappointing developments......( The language is not the norm wim style, please remember that )

http://www.ultrajap.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...18&start=30

It is a very heavy responsibility and an honour to be entrusted with someones pride and joy. It's not to be taken lightly.

It is a very heavy responsibility and an honour to be entrusted with someones pride and joy. It's not to be taken lightly.

that way mate. Unfortunately not everybody feels that way, which is a shame because of the grief that can be caused when people don't respect the responsibility that they have been entrusted with graduated.gif

that way mate. Unfortunately not everybody feels that way, which is a shame because of the grief that can be caused when people don't respect the responsibility that they have been entrusted with graduated.gif

I understand.... Subliminally many people had warned Mike, but he felt comfortable and determined with this project. Without any sabatarge the developments have been delayed or lost in the developers promises. The absence of results obviously aggravates a professional person like Mike who's tolerance now must be stretched to the max.

• 5 months later...
What has happened to this?

Has he fallen of the face of the earth.

I don't know Pip. I haven't seen him on LOC for a while either.

It will be a shame if Mikes expectations were not met. Unfortunately this industry is infested with incapable "companies" that over promise and under deliver, so the unwary can easily fall victim.

It is crystal clear that Mike has been agressively antagonistic towards myself and people that I respect in the past, but I bear no grudges and hope that it works out well for him :)

It will be a shame if Mikes expectations were not met. Unfortunately this industry is infested with incapable "companies" that over promise and under deliver, so the unwary can easily fall victim.

It is crystal clear that Mike has been agressively antagonistic towards myself and people that I respect in the past, but I bear no grudges and hope that it works out well for him :)

He's put up his own website....www.ultrajap.com/forum

It is crystal clear that Mike has been aggressively antagonistic towards myself and people that I respect in the past, but I bear no grudges and hope that it works out well for him :)

Something of a "Ghost town" unfortunately.

It is crystal clear that Mike has been aggressively antagonistic towards myself and people that I respect in the past, but I bear no grudges and hope that it works out well for him :)

Seems to be 'Nottscentric' :)

Seems to be 'Nottscentric' :)

'Nottscentric' What's that?