Omega constantly puling to the left

vrba

Hi all,

having a problem with my mega, don the geometry 5 times and car is still puling to left. need to hold steering wheel to the right to go straight, if i move my hands steering wheel goes to center position and car goes to the left

what do i need to check?

here is the picture of last geometry done.

scan0001.jpg

Hi all,

having a problem with my mega, don the geometry 5 times and car is still puling to left. need to hold steering wheel to the right to go straight, if i move my hands steering wheel goes to center position and car goes to the left

what do i need to check?

scan0001.jpg

Unfortunately you have to register to see the report....... Can you just type the final positions for the camber and castor.

Oh and hi :whistle:

Hi all,

what do i need to check?

scan0001.jpg

Unfortunately you have to register to see the report....... Can you just type the final positions for the camber and castor.

Oh and hi :whistle:

you dont have to just clik on download with basic and than enter those letters in the box and save the picture

i purchase this car with wracked frond right side. and after the car was fixed it was pulling. from the begining there was pulling to the left, and i dont know what should i check, what can be the cause of that pulling

and what is OSF

i purchase this car with wracked frond right side. and after the car was fixed it was pulling. from the begining there was pulling to the left, and i dont know what should i check, what can be the cause of that pulling

and what is OSF

OSF= Off-side-front

Problem is the printout you have only shows the primary angles...... The secondary angles can make the car pull.

On your paperwork is there any data for KPI or SAI.

and what is OSF

OSF= Off-side-front

Problem is the printout you have only shows the primary angles...... The secondary angles can make the car pull.

thats all the paper/data that i got on geometry

and what is OSF

OSF= Off-side-front

thats all the paper/data that i got on geometry

Then sorry it will need another Geometry and the diagnostic angles measured.