Sam and his knowledge

Ellz

I havent asked Sam directly so this is complete down to him, but i really enjoy reading his weath of knowledge about pretty much everything to do with cars and the whole deal surrounding them.

I was just thinking if we could have a sticky thread(if its ok with sam) where people could go and ask any general question, or maybe like a weekly interesting fact where sam would just put some random knowledge up and the club trys there best to get there head round it.

Just an idea

I was talking to sam today and i always learn something new or get a better understanding , i just wish i could remember everything he has told me , top bloke in my book , mind you there all top blokes at TDI and i never come away without learning something from anyone of them . :sad01_anim:

I think it would be a superb contribution..... One problem though :sad01_anim: Sam's knowledge and constructive skills is actually saleable... I'm not sure TDi would be overly keen for Sam to volunteer such valuable topics.....

But i may be wrong...... I normally am :angry2:

I think it would be a superb contribution..... One problem though :crying_anim02: Sam's knowledge and constructive skills is actually saleable... I'm not sure TDi would be overly keen for Sam to volunteer such valuable topics.....

But i may be wrong...... I normally am B)

True true, i doubt if any of us will make money out of it though lol

We need Sams opinon on it where are you Sammmmmm

Ooo totally missed this thread, thank you all for your kind words guys ;)

I think it's a good idea, the only thing a can't garauntee is how long it'll take me to reply to any particular question.

I get on the forum whenever I get a second but work and social life come strictly first in my book, so as long as people can bare with me it sounds fine B)

I don't know everything my knowledge has its limits, I learn new things every day :D

but I'll try to help wherever I can :crying_anim02:

Ooo totally missed this thread, thank you all for your kind words guys :)

I think it's a good idea, the only thing a can't garauntee is how long it'll take me to reply to any particular question.

I get on the forum whenever I get a second but work and social life come strictly first in my book, so as long as people can bare with me it sounds fine :D

I don't know everything my knowledge has its limits, I learn new things every day :)

but I'll try to help wherever I can :D

Im sure thats fine Sam, Tony where should this sticky thread go ??? Under the TDi banner or somewhere else ??? Maybe a good name for the thread could be thought up i'll start "Sam the man who can" LoL lame i know

Ooo totally missed this thread, thank you all for your kind words guys :)

I get on the forum whenever I get a second but work and social life come strictly first in my book, so as long as people can bare with me it sounds fine :D

I don't know everything my knowledge has its limits, I learn new things every day :)

but I'll try to help wherever I can :D

Im sure thats fine Sam, Tony where should this sticky thread go ??? Under the TDi banner or somewhere else ??? Maybe a good name for the thread could be thought up i'll start "Sam the man who can" LoL lame i know

Any knowledge article would go here> Chassis Dynamics Considerations.