Wheeler Dealers moving back to UK minus Ant Anstead...

Tony

Wheeler Dealers will be moving back to the UK next year. Unfortunately, Ant will not be coming back and will remain in the US so new co-presenter Elvis (Marc Preistley) will take over the mechanical side. He already did the 'Dream Car' series which wasn't great but Marc himself was quite good.
After Edd I didn't know if I would watch it but Ant really grew on me and I will miss him from the show. Apparently he will be doing other shows in the US so hopefully something car related..

2 hours ago, Tony said:

Wheeler Dealers will be moving back to the UK next year. Fortunately, Ant will not be coming back and will remain in the US so new co-presenter Elvis (Marc Preistley) will take over the mechanical side. He already did the 'Dream Car' series which wasn't great but Marc himself was quite good.
After Edd I didn't know if I would watch it but Ant really grew on me and I will miss him from the show. Apparently he will be doing other shows in the US so hopefully something car related..

Fixed that for you...