Now available Mondeo 1996>

Tony

:) cool think these will be next on the mod list :)

still dont get why thay list them as 96 cos the top plate's are the same from 92 mk1 to 2000 mk2...... shame i cant get these before tommoro ;)

Lets see if you need them first..

;) cool think these will be next on the mod list :)

still dont get why thay list them as 96 cos the top plate's are the same from 92 mk1 to 2000 mk2...... shame i cant get these before tommoro :)

Lets see if you need them first..

:) :) more concernd about needing front tyre's :) but will let you decide that fella :)

So if I don't need one for tyre wear, would I notice much difference to the handling with this kit or would a strut brace be enough?

I would need an image of the current chassis positions and i would need to know your complaint/desire with the handling.

So if I don't need one for tyre wear, would I notice much difference to the handling with this kit or would a strut brace be enough?

I would need an image of the current chassis positions and i would need to know your complaint/desire with the handling.

I don't have any complaints...at the moment and it's not like it's a fast car or I use it on the track...

I don't have any complaints...at the moment and it's not like it's a fast car or I use it on the track...

Then logic suggests i ask "why" do you want a strut brace then?

I thought strut braces help prevent the car flexing when cornering hard, which I've had to do sometimes! The car feels fine when I've done this but I thought the brace would help some more...

Thinking about it now I don't think a camber kit will benefit me for normal road use, unless I start getting uneven tyre wear caused from lowering the car. However, this doesn't seem to be the case at the moment as you said the wear I've got is down to the toe positions? :)

Maybe I'm just trying to make the car something it's not! :)

I thought strut braces help prevent the car flexing when cornering hard, which I've had to do sometimes! The car feels fine when I've done this but I thought the brace would help some more...

Thinking about it now I don't think a camber kit will benefit me for normal road use, unless I start getting uneven tyre wear caused from lowering the car. However, this doesn't seem to be the case at the moment as you said the wear I've got is down to the toe positions? :)

I think it would be wiser to consider up-rating the anti-roll bars rather than add bracing.

I think it would be wiser to consider up-rating the anti-roll bars rather than add bracing.

The actual bar itself? I've still got the poly bushes to put on so I'm hoping that will firm it up enough.

The actual bar itself? I've still got the poly bushes to put on so I'm hoping that will firm it up enough.

The Pollys will tighten the steering.... Maybe asses how she drives after then consider an ARB up-grade.