Totally nailed it........... Such talent.

That is an amazing talent, but also sad reflection of society. Did you see the some of the people around him?

They are getting a free show and still they look away and carry on about their daily business. Surely they could have took 2 minutes out of their normal routine to kick back and enjoy someone's talent? I guess not.

Oh well, i enjoyed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8xmSlMb1dg

This looks like its in St Pancras station, they have a few in there, sure if you have time you can chill and watch but most people are trying to get out of town sharp.

I like them there but I'm usually trying to catch a train to an airport, thus don't want to hang around.

:)

Yeah deffo St Pancras International, as said above there are 3/4 pianos around the station. I go there on a regular basis and quite often there is someone playing to a very high standard (like the guy in the vid), so I'm not convinced that all of them are just talented passengers, I reckon some are payed to play.