alingmet woo's

had it done friday as you know and it was spot on but on way to work down the motorway it felt odd.had to hold the steering to the right for it to go straight.went back today and thay re did it and the wheel then sat to the right all the time.so went back and now it sit's to the left.car drive's sweet but obviously somthing aint rite.had the car in the air as thay suspected somthing was wrong with the car but found nish.so im stumped now as never had proble's with them and when thay did the same car 3 months ago thay got it spot on....

any suggestion's would be a great help ........ jamie

had it done friday as you know and it was spot on but on way to work down the motorway it felt odd.had to hold the steering to the right for it to go straight.went back today and thay re did it and the wheel then sat to the right all the time.so went back and now it sit's to the left.car drive's sweet but obviously somthing aint rite.had the car in the air as thay suspected somthing was wrong with the car but found nish.so im stumped now as never had proble's with them and when thay did the same car 3 months ago thay got it spot on....

:ph34r_anim: sorry about the bad spelling on this thread :king_right:

:unsure: sorry about the bad spelling on this thread :ph34r_anim:

This is simple "thrust angle" violation.... What system were they using to measure the car?

As for the spelling no worries.... I'm pants at it myself, although this really helps> http://www.google.com/tools/firefox/toolba...mp;tbbrand=GZAZ

Install this into your tool bar and your spelling can be instrumentally, informative toward any confabulating extrapolated conversation toward your infatuations in a cumulative complication with exemplary terminology in an exemplary fashion....

It's easy cos the Google "spell check" made it so :king_right:

urmmm accue track i beleave mate ?????

have got the spell check,but dont seem to work anymore :king_right:

Try the Google one.

:ph34r_anim: will do :unsure:

have got the spell check,but dont seem to work anymore :king_right:

Try the Google one.

:ph34r_anim: will do :unsure:

Personally i couldn't give a "flying cat" how anyone spells.... Nor would the members in wim... But i did find that using the toolbar and spell check taught me how to spell better unassisted... I hit the check and "no corrections" are displayed. This is quite satisfying and installs much confidence...

have got the spell check,but dont seem to work anymore :ph34r_anim:

Try the Google one.

:unsure: will do :lol:

Personally i couldn't give a "flying cat" how anyone spells.... Nor would the members in wim... But i did find that using the toolbar and spell check taught me how to spell better unassisted... I hit the check and "no corrections" are displayed. This is quite satisfying and installs much confidence...

defo but aint it a kick in the what not's when i pick's one up!!!!comp gone out the window :king_right:

Try the Google one.

defo but aint it a kick in the what not's when i pick's one up!!!!comp gone out the window :king_right:

Well yes... We just need to play gently.... Anyhoo back on topic..... What system did they use and do i need to contact them and explain what to do to correct your problem?

Try the Google one.

Well yes... We just need to play gently.... Anyhoo back on topic..... What system did they use and do i need to contact them and explain what to do to correct your problem?

accue track mate i think....and would you phone thewm then if it were needed ????

have got the spell check,but dont seem to work anymore :unsure:

Try the Google one.

:lol: will do :)

defo but aint it a kick in the what not's when i pick's one up!!!!comp gone out the window :ph34r_anim:

accue track mate i think....and would you phone thewm then if it were needed ????

Yes i will.... Without question! At the end of the day you paid for something and it's still wrong. wim is prepared to intervene and explain how to correct the problem in advance of your return.... Pm me the details and i will take it from there :king_right:

have got the spell check,but dont seem to work anymore :unsure:

Try the Google one.

:lol: will do :)

defo but aint it a kick in the what not's when i pick's one up!!!!comp gone out the window :ph34r_anim:

Yes i will.... Without question! At the end of the day you paid for something and it's still wrong. wim is prepared to intervene and explain how to correct the problem in advance of your return.... Pm me the details and i will take it from there :king_right:

will do matey ill go find the number>>>>thanks tony