Adamk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rich

The lifts are safe it was my error we have top end cars on them Merc,Audis,BMW etc and it's a big company so they know what they are doin lol

No the tyre was no good the screw went in the side wall :(

Tony

I just like cleaning cars I hate a dirty engine bay lol the honda isn't up to scratch tho need more time spending on it lol

• 4 months later...

Not really much has changed on the car for a bit me and the girlfriend had twin boys on the 20th of December

Anyways on to the car it goes in on the 26th for a remap and to sort out the crappy dpf which is causing problems also got a set a wheels out the scrap so refurbish them.im also gettin a secand car next week which I'm lookin forward to getting

New car is a 1996 bmw 728i

Some photos

20140408_100054.jpg

IMG_3920616961265.jpeg

The new car is off my girlfriends grandad he's giving it to me as he knows I look after my cars he had it from new in 1996 costing 40k it's got 130k on clock and serviced at bmw dealer from new the body work has a small scuff on back bumper and the drivers seat has a small cut in it that's about it really.the number plate is coming off tho

Photos

IMG-20140410-WA0000.jpgIMG-20140410-WA0001.jpg

Cheers guys it's been a very stressful few months as they not been very well but now they are doin great could do with a night with out them waking up tho

As for the cars the bmw will be getting some bits done to keep it lookin stock but the Honda is havin a bit of money spent on it soon lowering it and exhaust etc.got some stone hips on the bodywork that need doin

Serviced the Honda today ready to take it to get its remap next week :)

• 1 month later...

Small update went and picked the Bmw up at the weekend cant to admit its alot better than the honda even the bodywork is crackin for its age just got a little bit of work to do on it

Some photos of it

20140518_125712.jpg

20140518_125639.jpg

B7F0BB3A-4559-4135-BB24-30150B669E4F.jpg