The hills are Alive with the sound of....

Funky

Must admit I didn't really get the point of the XFR-S, fine for the XK but does anyone need such a hard edged 4 door saloon - I'm totally sold now though, that sounds immense!!

It really does sound great. But that's just the point, there is no point! Completely bonkers :D

If Mad Max was about in 2012 he should have one of these.

Must admit I didn't really get the point of the XFR-S, fine for the XK but does anyone need such a hard edged 4 door saloon - I'm totally sold now though, that sounds immense!!

It really does sound great. But that's just the point, there is no point! Completely bonkers :D

if there was a point we would all be driving fiesta's :lol:

if there was a point we would all be driving fiesta's :lol:

P reg 1.25 Zetec's :lol:

Lol, no I didn't mean that, like I get the XKR-S - a hard edged racy coupe makes a lot of sense. But when that moves to a 4 door saloon, I'm not entirely sure whether this is quite as necessary over the already awesome standard XFR.

But the way that engine sounds is amazing, having driven the XFR that is a lot tamer in comparison.

I'm am so jealous, you've driven the XFR. Love all the new jags

It is an absolute beast, managed to scare the salesman silly too :lol:

Was trying to convince my brother to buy one, but in the end he went sensible and bought an SV8 instead (which is the older supercharged 4.2V8 instead of the 5.0V8 in the R).