Gallery

Tony

All images in the "Gallery" including associated text fall within the same rules as the wim main board. Suggested "sex, drugs, and swearing" even if included by the image is "NOT ALLOWED". Please amend all future images or i will delete them.

Cheers: wim committee.

Wondered when a warning would come...

Nothing to do with me though :rolleyes_anim:

I know! The Gallery is a privileged area, free and open to all members. I expect current members to use this area in a manor that invites new members to join our community, "sex, drugs and rock&roll" is not welcome! This is a car club specializing in chassis, and power. The lounge and Gallery permit polite deviations but not the current theme i see.

The Gallery is very rewarding to our club but if abused i will remove it "simple as that!"

Tony you have too many pics of cats.. I think its becoming a fetish :thumbsup_anim:

:closedeyes: I know?........ This is all born from a comment i made in LOC two years ago "Bad day got home and kicked the cat up the dot" since then i am a marked man.... As you say almost a "fetish"

post-2-1174679461.gif

Sing along........ A new years day.....

Tony you have too many pics of cats.. I think its becoming a fetish :closedeyes:

:D I know?........ This is all born from a comment i made in LOC two years ago "Bad day got home and kicked the cat up the dot" since then i am a marked man.... As you say almost a "fetish"

post-2-1174679461.gif

Sing along........ A new years day.....

:D :lol: :lol: :thumbsup_anim: