Happy New Year! / Earth 2012

Tony

From all at wim/ Blackboots we wish the best possible 2012 for you all....... Let's clean the slate and go places peeps.

Where are we now?, Let's have a look.......

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

well i wish everyone from the WIM community a very happy new year.!!!!

Ive just came back from the Norfolk Broads ( Faulkenham/Hindringham) to be precise,Me and my girfriend rented out a nice cottage there with an open fire..Must say a bottle or 2 of wine was consumed and had a lovely time.!

So.....what did all of you get up too.?

Awesome video, I would love to go into space and see that.

Dazz, sounds like you a good time there :wacko: Did you pop over to Cromer when you were there, it's a very nice coastline up there?

Dazz, sounds like you a good time there -_- Did you pop over to Cromer when you were there, it's a very nice coastline up there?

Yes mate was great time...went to cromer and all along the coast stopping of each place going for walks along the coast on the way to wells-next-sea took about 2 days to see all along the coast and seeing the villages etc.. :)

Dazz, sounds like you a good time there -_- Did you pop over to Cromer when you were there, it's a very nice coastline up there?

Yes mate was great time...went to cromer and all along the coast stopping of each place going for walks along the coast on the way to wells-next-sea took about 2 days to see all along the coast and seeing the villages etc.. :)

Excellent, you went up then and not down towards Caister. If you had gone to Hunstanton you might've seen that sperm whale on the beach.