UFO's over london

Tony

ive watched these clips before, thers two of them from the same youtuber, im still not convinced, however they do encourage specualtion and the believers love it. One of the best things about these videos are the comments though, my favorite so far

"What concerns me is that these types of video tend to show objects which dart all over the place - up, down, left, right - at great speeds. Even this humble Earthling knows that the quickest way from A to B is a straight line. If these objects are 'manned', are they being controlled by some highly evolved housefly?"

Audience seemed genuine....

Ok let me give my own personal thought on this "Alien lark".... Us Humans deny UFO's mainly on the fact distance is an issue, i have to agree within our boundaries of transportation it is, nevertheless we managed to brake boundaries like space, "to the moon" and speed, so we have a level of evolution our ancestors would think unimaginable.

It would be foolish to say within the vast expanse of the Universe we are the only intelligent life to evolve and it would be foolish to say intelligent life evolved in our time frame. The expanse of the Universe commands evolution millions of years before our evolution began.

Example, if we evolved as intelligent fish, and why not since water covers most of the Earth, what would be the most unlikely element as fish we would conciser?

Something that intelligent fish wouldn't think possible?

Still thinking.......

What do you think it is?

Question again "Something that intelligent fish wouldn't think possible"

Answer....

FIRE

Line of sight deny's one of the most simple things to us, this in my opinion is the same line of sight that blocks our ability to understand distance and the means to travel it.