Knowledge base

Tony

Despite the fact wim is "Huge" and packed with information i wonder if an area for written knowledge articles would be a good idea? Each article should be approved by the Moderator then "pinned"..... Over time it could be very attractive for members or guests.

Good idea Tony. Thats what I've got on my site, a 'Workshop'. People submit articles, they get reviewed and then submitted to the workshop.

Yes i have seen your example it's very good.... What could be very interesting here in wim is the fact we are not "Marque specific" so we all have a chance to understand educational topics born from cars we are not familiar with.

Sounds good to me.

I've been reading loads on here, still quite a bit I don't fully understand though. Maybe if it was written/explained in layman's terms it would be more beneficial to those users who have limited knowledge on the subject(s).

Sounds good to me.

I've been reading loads on here, still quite a bit I don't fully understand though. Maybe if it was written/explained in layman's terms it would be more beneficial to those users who have limited knowledge on the subject(s).

Sometimes the complexities within the clubs topics cannot be downgraded tiss the nature of the club.... tdiplc's example of "mapping" left me with a nose bleed since i did not fully understand the content, nevertheless it is very valuable as a guide for people like me when needed.