WTF is this?

Tony

theres a video about sea pigs and a range of spoof creature videos. it doesnt show any proof this creature is a naturally occuring "real" creature. In fact the fact there seems to be only one video of this type of creature posses questions, it seems to be a section of a longer piece of footage and theres an emblem in the corner that appears to be original to the footage and is common across all reoccuring reposts of the video.

while it does bare some resemblance to a sea anemone, the way it is flipped suggests some kind of internal structure, like a strong ring of bone or thicker fleshy material, but it flips like a pizza box which is not charactoristic of an invertibrate and suggests to me it might not be real. added to this is both the unatural automated style of movement and continuation of movement when touched. I believe all creatures have defence mechanisms, continuing to wobble is not one i recognise, most slow simple sea creatures curl up, freeze or change colour to avoid or ward off attacking prey but this one just keeps doing the same wibble movement over and over even when flipped it doesnt change its routine.

The cut of the film also is suspect, timing is perfect with regards to the changing atributes of the creature. theres a cut just before they pour the drink onto it, the man plays to the camera about what he is about to do and its just a little too rehearsed for my mind. The creature certainly explodes, but why both squirt fluid and explode, why not just explode in the first place, it seems illogical to the general trend of evolution....

........and while researching my thoughts on this i also i found the original video ;)

http://fliiby.com/file/327932/kzwwkksc5m.html