What do you think

Tony

MX5 (RWD) requested this set-up.... can anyone guess what for?

Camber rear: -45'

Toe rear : +1mm per side

Camber front: - 2 degrees

Castor : + 2 degrees 30'

Toe : 0

..hmmm hill climbing maybe? :blink:

MX5 (RWD) requested this set-up.... can anyone guess what for?

Camber rear: -45'

Toe rear : +1mm per side

Camber front: - 2 degrees

Castor : + 2 degrees 30'

Toe : 0

..hmmm hill climbing maybe? :blink:

You would think so but no.... keep going team wim you will be surprised mad.gif

I need a clue :P

What colour was it ?? :D

Actually i never set the car... another company phoned me and ask if these settings would perform the way the customer thought.... The answer was implicitly no!

OK I'll have another go....running on two wheels and/or performing doughnuts after the driver has left the car? :P

What colour was it ?? :P

Actually i never set the car... another company phoned me and ask if these settings would perform the way the customer thought.... The answer was implicitly no!

OK I'll have another go....running on two wheels and/or performing doughnuts after the driver has left the car? :D

Spot on.... this car is intended for Donnington tomorrow (Sunday) The positions invite massive over-steer and will do nothing more than doughnuts on every corner (off)... Polar center away.... :D totally detrimental to the stable positions the customer thought would offer... Oh dear!

OK I'll have another go....running on two wheels and/or performing doughnuts after the driver has left the car? :D

Spot on.... this car is intended for Donnington tomorrow (Sunday) The positions invite massive over-steer and will do nothing more than doughnuts on every corner (off)... Polar center away.... :D totally detrimental to the stable positions the customer thought would offer... Oh dear!

Thats interesting as there was quite a few spin offs at Donny today by the boys in the 5's one even went off into the tyre wall :D (luckily he & passenger ok and just cosmetic damage to the car)

Thats interesting as there was quite a few spin offs at Donny today by the boys in the 5's one even went off into the tyre wall :D (luckily he & passenger ok and just cosmetic damage to the car)

Oh dear... One thing i try to imprint to people setting their desired Geometry is not to overlap another persons set-up.. Sam@tdi would agree each car has different indexes so one successful set-up does not nessacerally work on another car even if the modifications are the same... For the MX5 track team i recommend a proven base then allowed the drivers feed back to develop a personal set-up, this is wise since you are in competition so customizing the chassis could only add an advantage.