Anti-roll bars

Moffet

erm, you cant really brace the un-srung part of the car, so id say the sprung part :)

however in relation to the car as a whole, (and this is my opnion, and depending on Use)

if a car is to be tracked, then the route for suspension modification in my eyes should encompass the following changes.

1) anti roll bars (to what setting is personal choice, i dont like the " well mike has these type fitted, so i will aswell"....type peeps, if there is a choice test the options)

2) uprated lowered springs, at best coilovers,

3) poly bush, where ever you can, the improvement is noticable

4) strut braces, im subjective on these, on the front yes, rear, i suppose, but different chassis act differently

5) chassis braces, if you can get them, do so, certainly on the larger saloons, the improvement is immediate

5+) subframe bracing, if you can get it, get it, ive got it but cant tell a difference, but then again.....everything is braced

Finally.....

6) Roll cage.....for obvious safety reasons, if your going to track your car, GET ONE, but the flex it removes from the car is unbelivable