Our soldiers at work

Tony

All those targeted in the film showed sufficient threat to require retaliation..... Civilian casualties of war are not acceptable but expectable.... I wonder how many civilians are killed when a suicide bomber decides to take out a tiny part of the task force.

Problem i have with that is a lot of the time they are using ordanance in built up areas , often in villages its all very well seeing the bad guys blown to pieces but you cant be sure they arent civilain casulties when dropping stuff from 5000ft

In a war where we are trying to win hearts and minds bombing isnt the best way to achieve that if anything it will toughen their resolve , if the might of the USSR couldnt beat these people with force how can we expect to ?

If i've touched a nerve here with you i'm sorry ( hence the warning ) and we could debate the civilian casualties indefinitely, and rightly so, but no argument will be concluded.

The film displays "soldiers" doing their job against a dirty enemy, it also vividly shows those that receive recompense deserved it, as for civilian casualties i'm absolutely with you but war is a wicked witch when the enemy cowards within the civilian community.

im in agreement that the thing that disturbs me the most is the grade of weaponry being using in confined space.

part of the issue comes from conflicting military tactics, the western world uses an armed force, the "dirty enemy" as a culture react to the western worlds invading force. So a vast majority of the "dirty enemy" forces are civilians turned aggressors. Blowing them up in the streets with high powered explosives in my opinion only encourages more civilians to be angry and become aggressors.

simply my opinion but i have no better solution.

There is no polite solution in war, in conversation we are having one by voicing opposite opinions, in a forum it's healthy, in a field it's a target.

Truth is we are spectators owning nothing more than opinion toward our serving "servant's" so viewing their arena is nothing more than realizing their environment. You me and those in the field surly understand the cowardly suicide bomber intent is to kill "anyone" is of little value to those trying to protect civilians.

Bullet and head reads about right to me when it comes to these cowards....

War is a conflict of interests hence the offencive, we will not and cannot agree on this topic however long we discussed the rights ans wrongs.

As an observer of our forces in a conflict that doesn't really belong to us, i'm proud to see "the guys" taking care of business, as a patriot of the forces i would imagine your respectful of their job ..... "Two wrongs" don't make a right i agree but us civilians are not in the position to command a wrong or right.

The boys in the video are doing nothing more than their job.

i hate that line.

What "doing their job"...... I rather that than some drug financed miss-guided muslim blowing up my family in the name of Alla.... They can take their beliefs on the end of a 2.2 in my opinion. Stand up like a man and face your conflicts, rather than hide bombs and kill innocent people, it's a dirty war.

Suicide bombings and roadside bombs are the acts of a desperate people who have no other means of fighting a war. I think they are brave heroic soldiers fighting for what they believe however misguided they are.

I would like to think that some people would act the same way if this country was invaded by a vastly superior and better equipped force

One mans freedom fighter and all that

As for killing innocent people you are back to my point initially that we as a coalition force have killed more innocent people than any terrorist force ....ever.

I fully support our guys over there but I also believe they never should have gone and by doing so the powers that be have put civilians at home in far more risk

I would be a liar if i confessed to understand the full aspect of the conflict, but religion or not i find little respect from those who hid behind children and claim atrocities when conflict takes aim.

Suicide bombers kill innocent people and are in my opinion f**king cowards because their final statement is nothing more than a killing field rather than a solution. If we are all honest about the situation there are two real fields

1: Oil

2:Drugs

:)