What's your thoughts on this crash

Tony

I keep seeing marshalls attention directed at the fire rather than the driver, surly their training should be focused on the driver? Here is another example of what i would deem a poor marshalling.

For those of a nervous disposition the driver survives and is doing well on the healing front.

Please wait a few moments for Video to Load!

Why do they try putting fires out with those small extinguishers? Surely they would have something that does the job quicker. I noticed the guy not dressed in protective clothing tried getting the driver out though while the others dealt with the car.

Something needs to be dont in motorsport about these so called marshals.

Seriously, if that was me a few burns to help saves someones life is nothing in the big scheme of things.

the douche bag who starts spraying the back of the car (first one on scene) should be shot for pure incompetance.

this was abroad if i remember correctly and it was some time ago. The fact that the driver was thrown from the car in the first place shows that the car didnt necceserily comply with what would be regulation over here.

but you are all quite right, first thing is to ensure a safe evacuation of the driver, then deal with reducing any further danger