Invisible Touch Detailing - Toyota Supra

Hi,

Please see this link for information regarding this detail. This was a revisit of a previously done vehicle by myself on Valentines day last year and done in preperation for a club day and Santapod.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/show...ad.php?t=176565

Thanks for looking

Christian

Simply awsome.! :D the car looks stunning,fantastic job.!...Thats some serious work Jamie has put into that supra...seen it in the flesh when they had the supra meet @ WIM .....LUSH. :P

That was pretty swirly considering you only did it last year...makes you wonder if people who pay to have their motors detailed actually try to keep it that way...if they don't it defeats the point of doing it surely? I know you enjoy doing this but does it disappoint you seeing it that swirled again in only a year after your hard work?

That was pretty swirly considering you only did it last year...makes you wonder if people who pay to have their motors detailed actually try to keep it that way...if they don't it defeats the point of doing it surely? I know you enjoy doing this but does it disappoint you seeing it that swirled again in only a year after your hard work?

Morning ER. The car was last done 18 months ago and as i'm sure your aware, Jamie's car isnt a garage queen in the slightest :) He most certainly looks after it, but, inflicting swirls can be hard to manage. Even more so when this car, just like most japanese vehicles, has very soft paint.

The car has just gone in to a company to have the rear arches cut out and replaced with wider carbon arches, following the same curves as stock though. These will run from the doors right through to the rear bumper and will of course be painted afterwards. Being done purely so he can fit much wider rear wheels in the quest for more traction. Traction control isnt an option for Jamie :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah you make a good point about the soft paint, I've never owned or detailed a jap motor so this is something I've yet to experience. I guess those swirls aren't too bad for 18 months and there's no marring like you would get from a hand car wash!