Forum Upgraded

Dear WIM Members,

We have currently upgraded the forum to 2.1.7, the latest version of Invision.

If you notice any errors, or problems during the usage after the upgrade, please bring it to the attention of me.

Functions such as spell checker, arcade, garage will remain unavailable as they all need to be re-configured to work with the new upgrade.

Regards.

Hmm, that's strange because I can see it ....... are yo uguys sure you can't see it ?

Same place as where it always has been .......... :D

definetly cant see it

the one to the bottom ,

i can see "view new posts" at the top

Todays active posts...... used to be bottom right

Todays active posts...... used to be bottom left

......... I've always had it placed at the bottom right ...... I can't see why no one else can't see it, very strange !

thats what i meant bottom right

Thanks to the assistance of Adie ....... this problem has now been solved :D

er....thanks

Barrie, you went off line ....... and Adie was on MSN so I ran through some changes and he was checking them as I did them .......... don't sound so confused :D

Dear WIM Members,

We have currently upgraded the forum to 2.1.7, the latest version of Invision.

If you notice any errors, or problems during the usage after the upgrade, please bring it to the attention of me.

Functions such as spell checker, arcade, garage will remain unavailable as they all need to be re-configured to work with the new upgrade.

Regards.

Much work in a very small time frame on your behalf Scarface..... Thank You for your dedicated support developing wim's infrastructure......

Note: Team these massive steps in time, effort and money has been advanced solely because of the Hack in the wim forum yesterday....

wim says: ....... nothing ;)

The spell checker is now working, I'm still working on the Arcade and Garage :) :)

charlotte speakin on dad's PC. Ahmet now im extra bored because the arcade isn't working! please please get it to work so i can play on my favorite game (paceman) Also i cant come on the arcade when dad is watching boring racing! HELP! ;)

charlotte speakin on dad's PC. Ahmet now im extra bored because the arcade isn't working! please please get it to work so i can play on my favorite game (paceman) Also i cant come on the arcade when dad is watching boring racing! HELP! :D

Hello Charlote,

I'm trying my best :D